Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hello One and All


Hello one and all Nani blog fans. I know i know, im sorry. I have been away for way to long. Got caught up in the world of entertainment PR for the last year and have been a bit distracted and strapped for time on the whole Nani front. Boyz II Men and Chaka Khan took up too much of my time.

But fear not because im now im back and this time it's to stay. I am now moving to pastures new in a couple of weeks, trying my hand at a bit of the old fashion PR stuff, so moving away from music.

Massive thanks to all at Hudson PR who have kept me on track for the last year, keeping my reallly really busy, it has been a blast. I will miss everything about the job, apart from the late evenings, but the time has come for me to move on to bigger and better things.

No comments: