Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bourne Ultimatum 19/10/06



I am officially a Hollywood Actress. Yep you’ve guessed it Gabriella has finally hit the big time. Not as a main character, but as a supporting actress for the prequel to the Bourne Identity movies, Bourne Ultimatum.

Yesterday I had to travel all the way to Buckinghamshire to visit Pinewood Studios for a fitting. It felt quite unusual walking through the studio as I passed the various twists and turns of offices, warehouses and studios with only the specially entitled street names, such as Goldfinger Way to help me find my sense of direction. I was heading to the Stanley Kubrick Studio, where I spent half an hour trying on clothing for my part.


It took me about three hours to get all the way from home to the studios and about four on the way back as I decided to take a stroll back to the nearest tube station, about 6 miles away.

I am not allowed to say what I’m actually doing in the film, but I’m very excited about it. Definitely check the movie out in 2007 to see if you can spot me. Hopefully I will get to rub shoulders with Matt Damon himself.

1 comment:

Monorex said...

you gonna be my little superstar!

buy me dinner...:)your a future millionaire.

xx